Our healthcare medical practice consulting services have helped Pacific Northwest clients, as well as those in Montana and Texas. We work with clinics, medical practices, physician groups, hospitals and integrated healthcare systems to not only develop strong governance and leadership models, but also improve overall profitability, operations and quality outcomes.
Derry, Nolan & Associates’ applies deep healthcare experience to personalized evaluations that align your healthcare organization’s specific medical consulting needs with the right healthcare consultant. Our team’s broad skills in healthcare medical practice consulting give you options:
- Engage highly adept interim executive management that helps you recruit and onboard a new healthcare executive.
- Initiate workflow redesign that not only increases staff efficiency, but also patient and provider satisfaction.
- Introduce coding and billing training that improves revenue while also assuring competency in and compliance with upcoming ICD-10 standards.
- Smooth the way with change agents who know how to facilitate a collaborative, constructive environment for the complexities of integrating independent medical groups with a hospital system.
Our satisfied healthcare medical practice consulting clients include integrated hospital systems, cardiology, oncology, primary care, and ambulatory surgery clinics, as well as specialty physician group practices. Whatever your healthcare organization’s need, Derry, Nolan & Associates has the right healthcare consultant for you.
- Interim Executive (Practice) Medical Management & Administration
- Coding | Billing Audits & Revenue Optimization
- Coding | Billing Use & Optimization for EMR systems (e.g. EPIC, Cerner, Centricity)
- ICD-10-CM/PCS, Approved Training (AHIMA)
- Hospital System Physician Integration Facilitation
- Operational Model Development & Improvement
- Practice Assessments
- Cardiology Practice Consulting
- Oncology Practice Consulting
- Customer Service Practice Assessment, Optimization & Training
- ASC Development, Accreditation & Certification
Get the right healthcare and physician practice consulting services… a free, one-hour initial consultation with our medical practice consulting firm is your first step to improved operational and financial health. Call 425.774.4893 to schedule it now.